- Honor your Boss by honoring your boss.
- Don't let your job become more important than it actually is.
- Redefine how people think of Jesus by your lips and life.
- Take at least one day off a week, fully unplugged.
- Put out some of your best family photos.
- Don't kill the worth of others in any way - customers, fellow workers, the boss, you name it.
- Let nothing - not even more money - tear you away from your connection to God.
- Take ownership of what is yours - leave everything else in its proper place.
- Overcome the temptation to speak untruths to get ahead.
- Don't stare at anything or anyone that will cause you to drool.
When in doubt of any of these, grab a broom and start sweeping, Your heart will eventually become humble enough to serve in the way God has challenged you to.
So then, men ought to regard us as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the secret things of God. (1 Corinthians 4:1)