- Simply Youth Ministry Conference
- National Youth Workers Convention
- Willow Creek Community Church
- The Big Day of Serving
- NBC News, Cleveland (WKYC)
- CBS News, Cleveland (WOIO)
- Denominational training events: Wesleyan Church and Free Methodist
- Bair Lake Bible Camp
- Spring Hill Camp
I'm happy to adapt to your needs, in whatever capacity you need me:
- Leadership training
- Conference/Seminar speaker
- Camp/event emcee
If you want to check my availability, or if you have some questions before proceeding further, I'd be happy to serve you. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get the conversation rolling.
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt, professional-yet-personal replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone or Skype consultation with me prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you, your team and your audience.
- A partnership with me and all of my social media channels and blog about your event, assuming your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.
- A presentation tailored to your unique audience that is both professional and relational, hitting on the goals you envision.
- A custom webpage, specifically created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
- Be clear in what you'd like your end result to be. For example, if you're hoping that I simply offer an idea versus ask people to make a decision, let me know up front so I prepare accordingly.
- Honor my time. I don't charge a fixed fee for speaking because I know that everyone works with different budgets, as I have been paid on both the higher end and simpler end based on the event. My heart is to serve you no matter what you may or may not offer me financially. Know that I will give you one of my best bursts of effort, but I will be away from my family and normal responsibilities to do it so determine what you consider a fair honorarium along with any travel/food expenses.