a surprising opportunity

Well, it's official.

After an important lunch today, I am now officially a part of group of a couple dozen people who will represent the Cleveland area and suburbs via the local NBC news (WKYC). About 3 or more times a month I will take part in a 4-minute segment for the 7pm news called "@The Table" where I can take part in commentary and conversation on hot topics.

Honestly, I'm only sharing this because I feel like I'm swimming in a deep end of thinkers and it was quite humbling to be in their midst - mayors, councilmen, judges, radio personalities, and so on. I am out of my league, so please keep the prayers coming. Hopefully I can bring something that may add to and guide the conversation in a God-honoring way.

Then again, isn't that the same opportunity all of us have everyday - be it in a home, workplace, or school environment? In fact, comment here and let me know how I can be praying for you in whatever your opportunity is.

Thanks!
"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him." (Colossians 3:17)