i agree... i seem nuts


I am a Christ-follower. I'm at peace with seeming crazy to a world that keeps trying to convince itself it's sane. Higher truths I can't fully comprehend exist, but the pieces I can discern have changed my life and eternity. The person of God is real, which means I'd rather take seriously what He has made clear - redemptive love matters, and we were created for a great purpose... one that we commonly keep watering down by chasing the next trophy or buzz. Jesus said it this way:
"Let me give you a new command: Love one another. In the same way I loved you, you love one another. This is how everyone will recognize that you are my disciples—when they see the love you have for each other." (John 13:34-35, MSG)
Losing your life may not sound like fun, but what Jesus is asking you to do is leave behind your agenda and plans for his.

Imagine Christ looking you square in the eye and saying, “You can stay here and play with your yo-yo, or you can follow me on foot to a destination that will blow your mind and strengthen your legs. We’re going to have a real adventure along the way, and I will be with you for all of it. You’re going to figure out who you really are, and end up helping Me save a whole bunch of people from the decay inside their souls that they hide underneath a smile. We're going to kill religion and replace it with a relationship, and together  transform this world from grey to vibrant colors you haven't yet seen because this world doesn't yet know how to handle seeing them. Will you follow Me?”

I'm in. Yet I wonder... how would you answer Jesus?