the "disability" we don't need to choose (but often do)

There's always something to complain about... from local stores you feel mistreat you and traffic that frustrates you, to politics you won't listen to and people you won't agree with.

Maybe it's just "life" in general.

Today.... I'm going to try to instead praise God for those thoughts. - not the content of them (because what we complain about can become quite the black hole) but the fact that I have the ability to think and articulate... to feel and understand those feelings,

Maybe it's because a half-hour ago I met someone who has a disability and couldn't stop repeating the same sentence. I can't begin to tell you how humbling it was to realize the simple things I take for granted.

Or maybe it's because I often am that person without realizing it - repeating the same complaint, over and over.

There is always something to complain about.

Then again, there is always a reason not to.

Right?