clear the mechanism

Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him.”
(Lamentations 3:22-24)
Clear the mechanism.

Renew your connection with God.

This is not about ignoring the crowd and calling them "haters," because that would be too easy to do in theory yet entirely impossible to do in practice. Far too often we deny the impact we have on the crowd and the impact the crowd has on us.

Rather, we must think appropriately and soberly through the chaos. By restoring the most important Relationship in your life - the one you have with Him - you can face the world as you should, able to take the mound and make your best pitch, no matter the voices around you. Praying for you and I on this today.